We are now referring to MailSuite and all components by their year of major release. This will help simplify version referencing.
- Catalina Compatibility - Mail 13.0 in Catalina made major under-the-hood changes to message management and storage of messages in Mail’s internal database. MailSuite 2019 provides compatibility with these substantive changes
- Improved AppleScript architecture AppleScript vocabulary can now be directed to “SmallCubed MailSuite” instead of Mail for a more fluid scripting environment. Open SmallCubed MailSuite in Script Editor for full details.
- AppleScript: MailTags Rule actions and criteria can now be scripted.
- AppleScript: You can now add, edit, remove preferred keywords and projects via AppleScript.
- Improvements to Project editing (more improvements on their way too)
- Tickle Date completion now includes completions related to a message’s date (not just today)
- Tickle Date Rule Actions simplified.
- Improved Tag Syncing upgrades to the MailSuite tagging services
Mail Act-On 2019
- Day and Time Outbox Rule Criteria: You can now run outbox rules based on the day/time a message is queued for sending. (e.g. if after 5 pm on weekdays, delay the message until 9 am the following morning)
- AppleScript: Outbox and Act-On rules can now be created and modified via AppleScript.
- Compose with Template: You can now create new messages from your templates.
- New Menu display options: You can now specify menu font size and alternating row color.
- Move/Copy Message menu can now limit mailbox list to account(s) of selected message(s).
- Move/Copy Message menu now displays path to mailboxes.
- Open Destination Mailbox after Move/Copy (hold down option key when selecting destination)
Mail Perspectives 2019
- The collection and display of messages is now much faster and uses less memory
- TouchBar is now supported for Mail Perspectives panes and previews
- Badge preferences now include an option to show badges in Dock (default on). Turn off to use Mail’s standard dock badge
- Badge colors can now be set using standard color picker
- Perspective’s contextual menu now contains ‘Reply with Template’ item (if Mail Act-On is installed)
- Right-clicking Perspectives ‘Compose’ toolbar item shows a menu with the option to “Compose with Template” (if Mail Act-On is installed)
- Pressing ‘F’ key flags a message in perspective pane and preview
- Pressing ‘T’ key brings up the tagging window for selected message (if MailTags is installed)
- A new design for Signature Management
- New “Preview Signature” option when editing/viewing
- New Import, Export & Duplicate Signatures
- Improved Contextual menu for editing of Signatures
- Quote section comes with ready to use quotes by categories
- New Add multiple files of quotes (grouped as categories)