Tealeaves helps you read the future of your clients with Infusionsoft.
At just $10 per month / user Tealeaves is an productivity enabler you can afford.
View & Edit Customer Information
Tealeaves adds a sidebar to the right of Mail’s main window, giving you immediate access to the details about your client that are stored in your Infusionsoft application.
Create New Customers
You can add new customers directly into Infusionsoft from the plugin. This allows you to ensure that any new customers you receive email from can be quickly added to Infusionsoft without disrupting your workflow to have to go into the Infusionsoft site.
Add Emails to Infusionsoft
Track all of the interactions you have with your clients directly in Infusionsoft by adding those emails into Infusionsoft.
View Your Clients
Tealeaves shows all of the data for a customer from Infusionsoft right where you can see it as you read your emails. This gives you the insight into your customer as you need it without having to switch to a different application.
Add & Edit Your Client Information
Create new Tasks & Notes in Infusionsoft right now! You can add files to the filebox for the user and even open them directly from the sidebar to view locally. You can start a Campaigns by adding a Tag and you can even add new customers directly from Mail.
Archive Your Interactions With Your Client
If you like to ensure that all of your email interactions with a user are consolidated in a single place, you can add each message into Infusionsoft as you send them and receive them, so there are directly associated with the client.
- The latest version of Mavericks (10.9.5), Yosemite (10.10.5), El Capitan 10.11 or MacOS Sierra 10.12
- Infusionsoft Account
- New: Add support submenu in the Mail menu.
- Fixed: Change the update checker to be more stable.
- Fixed: Fix crash that happened when displaying an error message.
- Fixed: Fixes issue where tasks/appointments with a completed date are entered in IFS as Notes.
- Fixed: Fixes reversion for MailHub compatibility.
- OS Support: Add support for 10.12.2
See all of the release notes for Tealeaves
Download the Yosemite/Maverick version