Version History for RedminePro app for Zendesk
Version 1.1.0 (07 November 2019)
- New — Allow the default description of a new issue to be the latest comment of the ticket – see new setting.
- New — Add ability to change status when adding a comment. However this depends on your workflow transition settings to work correctly.
- New — Use workflow transitions to propose valid status changes. This requires updating the
redmine_better_custom_fields plugin in your Redmine instance, mentioned in the installation notes.
- New — Add action to “Search Tickets” for an issue.
- New — Rework the display of the actions in order to add Search Tickets
- New — Add French localization
- Change — Rework the UI for adding issue comments.
- Change — Change the Attached Issue icon.
- Fix — Fix small UI bug in display of issue meta data.
Version 1.0.5 (29 March 2018)
- New — Add ability to attach files from tickets or elsewhere to a new or existing issue.
- Fix — Removed the zendesk_domain preference, since this is now retreived from the context.
- Fix — Handle too large content more gracefully.
- Fix — Improve the display of the attached issues.
Version 1.0.4 (25 August 2017)
- New — Add custom issue fields from Redmine so user can enter values, including required ones.
- New — Add the ability to assign the ticket to a user.
- New — Add ability to update Redmine issue field with Zendesk ticket ids.
- New — Add I18n internationalization so that the app can be localized.
- Fix — Ensure that all projects are retrieved from Redmine, previously it was only getting 25.
Version 1.0.3 (17 February 2017)
- Fix — Fix problem where clicking the delete issue button would show the add comment
Version 1.0.2 (9 February 2017)
- New — Add button to be able to append a comment to an attached Redmine issue.
- Fix — Add “working” feedback while perfoming actions to the Redmine server.
- Fix — Reactivate “Create” button for issues after one is created.
Version 1.0.1 (3 January 2017)
- Fix — Add fix to allow search by an issue number actually returns the issue.
- Fix — Fix issue where optional field settings that were empty could create exception.