Enable / Disable Plugins
Mail plugins can be complicated to manage — Mail Plugin Manager allows you to easily and simply disable or enable with a button click.
Find New Plugins
Mail Plugin Manager provides a list of plugins that you might like to install, directly from the application.
Manage Your Mail Plugins Efficiently.
Use to Mail Plugin Manager to enable, disable or even remove plugins for Mail without having to dig around in folders. It is the manager that will help you deal with the plugins that you have installed.
- The latest version of Yosemite 10.10, El Capitan 10.11 or macOS Sierra 10.12
- New: Remove installation & update features, since they were too unreliable.
- Fixed: Change to ensure that the data is as up to date as possible.
- Fixed: Remove the caching of the bundle information in order to ensure it is always valid.
- Fixed: Change the way that the OS compatibility is checked to include the new 10.12 sierra keys.
- Fixed: Fix issue where an old feedURL in the defaults would prevent the proper check for an update.
See all of the release notes for Mail Plugin Manager
Download the Yosemite/Maverick version