Easy Signature Control
SigPro gives you the ability to create a signature once and use it for all accounts, even if it has account specific info in it, like your email address. Elements that can be added generically include the email address, user name & account name.
Insert Content From a Script
Using SigPro, you can insert whatever text you want into your signature by calling a script at the moment the message is created. The possibilities are endless using this capability!
Include Random Quotes
If you like to have a witty quote in your email messages, you can compile a list of them in a text file and SigPro will insert a random one for you in each new message.
Show What You are Listening To
If you like to show the world what you are listening to while working, SigPro has you covered, allowing you to display what is currently happening in iTunes. You can even customize the output based on whether music is playing, paused or stopped.
Special Content for Each Account or Alias
Each of your email accounts - and even the aliases within an account - can have separate customized content. So you can add that long disclaimer section to your work account, while having a different look and feel to your other aliases. The image to the left shows 2 distinct signature for each alias on an account.
Easily Set Signature Content
With SigPro, it’s easy to set the content of your signatures to complex mockups. If you have a webpage that you want to make into a signature, SigPro allows you to simply enter the address or open the html file and insert the contents. You can add links and images that are on the web as well.
- The latest version of El Capitan 10.11 and macOS Sierra 10.12
- Fixed: Allow creation of more Signature Archive folders.
- Fixed: Fix crash for when there is a comment in a migrating signature.
- Fixed: Fix issue where after first run the iTunes signatures could not be saved.
- Fixed: Fix issue where registered version would say the trial has expired.
- Fixed: Fixes color strangeness in SigPro header of preferences.
- Fixed: Fixes issue where images in migrated signatures would show as âMissing Plug-Inâ and the Prefs would crash.
- Fixed: Fixes issue where scripts could create a loop.
- Fixed: Fixes issue where sending messages with certain signatures would hang Mail.
- Fixed: Fixes issue where the blog entry would simply be replaced with the text â â.
- Fixed: Fixes where beta versions would not allow drag to open message
- OS Support: Add support for 10.12.1
- Fixed: Add error dialogs for signature conversion issues.
- Fixed: Fix URL w/Image placeholder which was not usable.
- Fixed: Fix an issue where the update checker was not working.
- Fixed: Fix crash in conversion of signatures.
- Fixed: Fix crash that could happen if a signature could not be found from the data in the prefs.
- Fixed: Fix crash that could happen if the SigPro folder was not already created.
- Fixed: Fix display issues on Sierra where the top of the signature views could be hidden.
- Fixed: Fix issue where quotes with simple HTML would be inserted as text.
- Fixed: Fix issue where quotes would not load.
- Fixed: Fix issue where the registration dialog would be shown after another sheet is closed.
- Fixed: Fix the User Name value, especially for accounts with multiple email addresses.
- Fixed: Fixes issue where a lot of aliases would make the email list overlap the other controls.
- Fixed: Replies where not always selecting the correct message for multi-email accounts.
See all of the release notes for SigPro
Download the Yosemite/Maverick version