Simplify Your Signatures
SignatureProfiler gives you the ability to create a signature once and use it for all accounts, even if it has account specific info in it, like your email address. Elements that can be added generically include the email address, user name & account name.
Insert Text From a Script
Using SignatureProfiler, you can insert whatever text you want into your signature by calling a script at the moment the message is created. The possibilities are endless using this capability!
If you like to have a witty quote in your email messages, you can compile a list of them in a text file and SignatureProfiler will insert a random one for you in each new message.
Show What You are Listening To
If you like to show the world what you are listening to while working, SignatureProfiler has you covered, allowing you to display what is currently happening in iTunes. You can even customize the output based on whether music is playing, paused or stopped.
Special Content for Each Account
Each of your email accounts - and even the alias' within the accounts - can have a customized part that can be inserted into a generic signature to make it different, i.e. if your work account must have that long disclaimer section. For example the image to the left is based on a single signature, but with a different "tail signature" for the two accounts.
Easily Set Signature Content
With SignatureProfiler, it’s easy to set the content of your signatures to complex mockups. If you have a webpage that you want to make into a signature, SignatureProfiler allows you to simply enter the address or open the html file and insert the contents. You can add links and images that are on the web as well.
- The latest version of Mavericks (10.9.5), Yosemite (10.10.5) or El Capitan 10.11
- New: Add support for logging in the support apps and the proper collection of those logs.
- Fixed: Change the way that scripts are run to be more sure they will complete better.
- Fixed: Fix Mail Plugin Manager to update app casts properly.
- Fixed: Fix issue where scripts were preventing the replacements from happening.
- Fixed: Fix to ensure that replaced signatures always get removed.
- OS Support: Update with support for 10.11.4 beta build.
See all of the release notes for SignatureProfiler